The aim is to develop qualities of character, courage, comradeship, discipline, leadership, secular outlook, spirit of adventure and the ideals of selfless service amongst the youth.
NCC was initiated in our school in the year 2004-05. The school has a full fledged NCC unit which comes under 1 Kar. Battalion Karnataka & Goa Dirctorate. NCC parades are conducted every Thursday after school hours.
Some of the students who started their NCC Career in our school are presently working in army .
- Kolera Boppanna .
- .Kailbulira Charan Chinnappa.
- Mekerira Sona Dechamma.
- CATC Camp was conducted at SFS College Hebbagudi 15 cadets from our school participated in the camp.
Cadets were taught about Armed Forces like Drill, Weapons, Map reading, leadership qualities etc. camp was conducted from 26th April till 4th May.
- All cadets participate on Yoga day in Manekshaw Parade ground in the month of June which is conducted by Karnataka and Goa Directorate at Manekshaw Parade Ground.
- Anti corruption rally is conducted by NCC cadets who also make plugcard against corruption.
- Awareness programme of Swatch Bharat cycle rally is conducted to the NCC cadets who would go around indiranagar giving awareness to the public to keep the surroundings clean.
- Third Officer Mr. Murthy D.S.V. had been to OTA Kamptee Nagapur for the refresher course from 5.10.2018 to 3.11.2018 where he went through regarous training in PT, Drill, Firing, Weapon training and NCC related subject.
- All NCC Cadets undergo firing practice. The cadets who has completed 2 years will be able to fire .22 Rifle and also cadets attend demo give by Parade Instructors about different weapons.
- All NCC Cadets had been for weapon training and Map reading classes held in R C College conducted by Kar. Bangalore.
- Every year Cadets Attended PRE Inter Group Competition and IGC Campus.
- All 2nd year cadets wrote a certificate examination held in Army Public School , Kamaraj Road, Bangalore.